Tuesday, December 7, 2010

CHARITY FOR A CHARITY??? Update from the keep the celebs alive campaign...

NO FACEBOOK AND NO TWITTER
Celebs , couldn't raise enough money for the Keep A Child Alive Foundation so Mr. Rahr, who recently sold his pharmaceutical distribution company Kinray for $1.3 billion, is a big donor to the Make-A-Wish Foundation and other charities. He said, "I heard through the grapevine that they were short on their goals, and I wanted to help. I sold my company, and I wanted to give back to others in the Empire State." A rep for Keep a Child Alive had no comment.
What do you think about this story? It is kind of sad that the public didn't have enough faith in the celebs to raise the money.... Let's talk about.


http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/frustrated_celebs_get_back_stewart_I2xWuZNQF3XLXVWMXcRxTM

No comments:

Post a Comment